This well presented property has been freshly decorated throughout and benefits:
* Double glazing
* Electric heating
* Good sized lounge with spectacular views
* Fitted kitchen with base and wall mounted units and white goods
* Double bedroom
* Bathroom with free-standing wc, wash hand basin and an over-
* Security intercom system
* There is a warden service in operation
* Retirement complex - must be over 55 years of age to apply
Newport-On-Tay is set on the Firth of Tay to the South
of Dundee, between the Tay Rail Bridge and the Tay
The town offers a post office, a selection of shops, cafes, public houses and a primary school.
There is a convenient bus service link to Dundee, Fife
and Edinburgh with a bus stop at the entrance to
Scotscraig Apartments providing regular transport to
Dundee City Centre and St Andrews.
Viewing: By appointment through iLet Property Services on
01382 540545 or 07892891116
EPC rating: C. Letting Agent Registration Number: LARN1902015.
Landlord Reg No. 629036/250/27111