- Mon 8am - 6pm
- Tue 8am - 6pm
- Wed 8am - 6pm
- Thu 8am - 6pm
- Fri 8am - 6pm
- Sat 9am - 1.30pm
- Evening Viewings
- Festival Lets
- Full Management
- HMO Specialists
- Let Only
- Short Term Lets
- Weekend Viewings
SouthSide is a forward thinking and highly motivated, central Edinburgh letting agent with a diverse and enthusiastic team. Open six days a week, with viewings available evenings and Saturdays, our main goal and mission is to deliver customer excellence to all - Landlords, tenants and suppliers. Our core values ensure that we continually review our market strategy, improve our procedures and maintain a positive relationship with all our clients, communicating effectively and efficiently to ensure everyone is kept up to date. We strive to deliver minimum vacancy period to our Landlords, a 24 hour emergency service to our tenants, and a long term relationship with suppliers. We work not just with property, but with people, and truly believe in creating a service which benefits people across the lettings market.
1) Viewings are very flexible with appointments available until 8pm four days of the week, Saturday viewings are also available. All viewings are by appointment (generally group viewings), appointments can be booked online via Citylets and our own website
2) 24 hour Emergency line
3) We are proud of the fact that we have never charged any tenancy fees, tenants simply pay the deposit and first month's rent when signing their tenancy agreement
4) Fast maintenance service when something goes wrong
5) Independent inventory company
6) Deposit protected by LPS
7) Dedicated property manager to report maintenance needs.
1) SouthSide do not charge any hidden fees for works such as marketing; leases; handovers; maintenance; inspections or any renewal fees. We have a simple and transparent letting and management charge of 9% plus VAT.
2) Reduced management fee of 6%+VAT if tenants are already on board when we take over management (reverts to 9%+VAT at end of tenancy)
3) Fast and efficient letting
4) Transparent and negotiated trade prices and no hidden extras e.g. set prices for maintenance and call out charges with local companies (e.g. a landlord gas and safety certificate is £39 incl. VAT)
5) Quarterly inspections and recommendations of property improvements
6) Dedicated property manager who understands individual landlords needs and a commitment to resolve issues on their behalf.
We have a diverse team at SouthSide, each bringing a unique quality to the company because of the wide range of experiences both in and out of the property letting industry in Edinburgh.
If you are a landlord or tenant and you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.