Use of the website at www.citylets.co.uk (the “Site”) is conditional upon you accepting the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Unless otherwise specified, your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions shall be indicated by your use of the Site. The Site is provided by City (Scotland) Ltd (SC475222) trading as Citylets, with a place of business at 21 Lansdowne Crescent, Edinburgh EH12 5EH (“we or us”).
Any breach by you of the User Agreement may, at our sole discretion, result in your rights to access the Site being suspended or removed.
Availability of the Site
We will endeavour to ensure that the Site is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make the Site unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts, or all, of the Site without notice.
Use of the Site
Except as permitted under applicable law, you must not use, copy, translate, publish or reproduce the Site; or any materials or information contained on the Site; or the structure, overall style and program code of the Site; without our consent.
The content of the Site (including, but not limited to all text and artwork) is protected by copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights. The intellectual property is owned by us or is otherwise licensed from a third party for use by us. The Site contains registered and unregistered trade marks which we either own or are licensed to use.
You may view or download any part of the Site for private purposes, but you are not permitted, without our permission, to:-
- store the Site, or any part of the Site, for any other purpose;
- print copies of the Site, or any part of the Site, for any other purpose; or
- reproduce, copy or transmit the Site, or any part of the Site, in any way, for any other purpose or in any other medium.
- make use of any system or software to extract data from the Site for any purpose (so called “website scraping ” or “data scraping”).
All other rights which are not specifically granted are reserved.
You undertake that you will:-
- not use the Site for any purpose which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person including but not limited to making available defamatory material; and
- not use the Site to transmit, distribute or make available any information which contravenes any applicable law or any person’s legal rights including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights.
Third Party Content
The Site includes links to other internet sites, hosting functionality developed by third parties. We do not control those websites and we make no representations or warranties about those websites, third parties or their content.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you give us an accurate and valid e-mail address and other contact details, and to inform us of any changes. We comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and all related legislation in the UK.
The Site and its contents are for general information only and are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms. Specifically, we make no warranties, representations or undertakings about:
- any of the content of the Site (including, without limitation, any as to the quality, accuracy, currency, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content); or
- any content of any other third party website or service referred to or accessed by hypertext link through the Site.
We make no guarantees that the Site is free from so called computer viruses. It is strongly recommended that you check for such viruses before downloading the Site or any of its contents.
We accept no liability for any claims, penalties, loss, damage or expenses howsoever arising from: any reliance placed on the content of the Site; the use or inability to use the Site; the downloading of any materials from the Site; or any unauthorised access to or alteration to the Site. This clause shall not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
If we fail to enforce any provision of this User Agreement, that failure will not preclude us from enforcing either that provision (or any similar provision) on a later occasion.
Nothing in this User Agreement shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any term of the User Agreement.
This User Agreement is governed by Scots law and any dispute connected with this agreement is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts. Nothing in this User Agreement affects any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
We reserve the right to amend or replace the Terms and Conditions at any time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on the Site.
If you are dissatisfied with the Site, in the first instance please .