We are delighted to present for rent this newly redecorated, 1 bedroom flat, close to the centre of Bathgate, West Lothian. The property is being provided unfurnished, and benefits from Gas central heating, Double glazing, Large private garden (aswell as a communal green area). This well presented property has been finished to a high standard and is perfectly located to the town centre where there is an abundance of local amenities, including, shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. It is only a 15 minute walk to the train station, making it an excellent option for commuters into Edinburgh and Glasgow alike.
The property consists of:
- Large Spacious living room with feature fire place
- Modern kitchen, with a gas range cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer
- Modern Shower room
- Big double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Ample Storage within the property and a shed in the back garden
- There is plenty of space on street for parking, but there is also a driveway.
References and a deposit, equivalent to one months rent, will be required in all instances.
No Pets and No Smokers please.
Rent: 625 pcm
Council tax Band: A
1030263/400/180041 & 1196546/400/28022
Letting Agent Reg No. LARN2003008