An exclusive modern development. 2 spacious bedrooms and ample storage.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Spacious open plan lounge with wooden flooring
Open plan dining kitchen with integrated appliances
Good sized second bedroom
Double bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes
Family bathroom with overhead shower
Ample residents car parking
Outside locked bike storage
About Mid Market
Mid market rent (or MMR) is an initiative from the Scottish Government to provide quality, affordable homes for low to moderate income households.
MMR tenants are typically those who would not qualify for social housing but cannot afford to pay market rent or buy a property
Preference in the allocation of either Mid-Market Rent housing will be given to:
* Those living in private rented housing
* Those living with family, friends or relatives
* Those lacking security of tenure in their current home.
* Owners of properties where a change of circumstances (e.g. health or relationship breakdown) is forcing or requiring a move
* Those either currently occupying or holding positions on waiting lists in respect of Council or Housing Association property.
Applicants applying and being considered for Mid-Market Rent will be considered subject to meeting a combination of the below criteria.
* Full time employment
* Earning between 21k and 39k (household income)
* If you are self-employed you must have over 12 months' worth of accounts.
* Have had no bankruptcy/CCJS/IVA'S or Trust deeds.
* Cannot be on a zero hours contract
* No homeowners- unless proof of selling due to a relationship breakdown.