Situated to the West of Dundee on Cleghorn Street located halfway up Lochee Road the apartment is located on the ground floor of a traditional tenement block of six apartments.
On entry to the flat; hallway with carpet. To right, kitchen/diner with window overlooking back garden.
In the kitchen there is cream vinyl flooring. All white goods are offered, as follows: electric cooker, washing machine, fridge with freezer unit built in, microwave, kettle, toaster as well as pots and pans, plates and cutlery. There is room in the kitchen to fit a table and two chairs, the table should not exceed measurements 4x4 foot. There are three built in cupboards with shelfs, offering space for hoover, iron board, etc. Inside cupboard space of each cupboard is around 6x6 foot. Please note, the table and chairs in the photo belong to the current tenant so are not offered as part of the tenancy.
The bathroom has grey vinyl flooring, a white bathroom suite with the electric shower over the bath, shower screen and a wall mounted mirror above the sink.
The lounge/bedroom area has fitted wardrobes with wooden sliding doors and gas central heating radiator. Window overlooking street. Red curtains hung on wooden curtain pole. Please note, the rug, bedding and wall art does not come as part of the tenancy.
For full measurements of each room along with an extensive description and more photographs, please request a full inventory from us, which can be emailed to you or you can pop into our office for a copy.
Externally there is a shared garden to rear.
Please note there are no security doors to the front or rear of the property.
Within close proximity of both Universities and local amenities.
20 minute walk to both Universities. Bus stops are roughly a 5 minute walk away from the apartment with bus links to city centre and Ninewells Hospital. Road links A92.
Criteria for application process as follows:
Financial checks will be carried out along with reference checks and the following documentation will be required:
• Identification (two forms of ID-one photographic)
• Proof of address (two documents, such as council tax bill and utility bill).
• Proof of income-6 months’ payslips/bank reference confirming affordability for renting or, if claiming benefits, we will require proof that your rent has been paid on time and that you have no arrears.
• Current landlord/letting agent reference-contact details.
• Two character references.
• Credit reference report along with credit rating.
• If you are a student - letter confirming your course along with length of course. Guarantor may also be required, depending on financial circumstances.
Terms of Let:
Short Assured Tenancy Contract Period 6 month. Notice period 2 months.
1st Month Rent £375 + Deposit £475 (deposit will be held by deposit security scheme (Letting Protection Scotland).
Council Tax Band ‘A’
EPC Rating 'D'
Landlord Registration Number: 9745/180/08400 EPC rating: D. Letting Agent Registration Number: 1902015.
Landlord Reg No. 9745/180/08400